Friday, March 7, 2008

Shout Out to a Real Gentleman

It may not have been apparent to most people I know, but I have been in that state which can best be described as Hormonally Induced Madness. You ladies will know what I'm talking about, and I'm sure you gentlemen can guess.

I have been cranky with hair. No, I have been a virago with hair. Everything upset me. Everything pissed me off. Everything made me want to curl up in a corner and cry and simultaneously use those laser beam eye things to render people who annoyed me into dust.

It was bad. One of the worst episodes I can remember having.

Mr. Coolname put up with a lot from me. He didn't yell at me. He didn't break up with me. He didn't tell me to take my bad mood and go to hell. He is an amazing man and a real gentleman and I just wanted to take the time to say so here.

Thanks, Ras. You're really the best.

1 comment:

IcyQueen Nightfire said...

aww ... *hugs*

We've all been there ... and we're always grateful to the guys who stuck with us through it all..!

:)