Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'll Get You, My Pretty or How I Got Tagged!

So the petite powerhouse of creativity and dj "itgirlness", Alicia Chenaux, had the nerve to tag me. How dare she?

*giggles*

Here are the rules!
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

"I am not enamoured but carry on."
They cleared away the last of the impedimenta. Phryne picked up a case-opener, which bore a distinct resemblance to a jemmy, and inserted it under the lip of the tomb.


The book is Urn Burial by Kerry Greenwood, an Australian mystery writer. It's very good but if you start with the Phryne Fisher stories, start with Cocaine Blues.

I shall tag, Quaint, Icy, Whimsy, Caliah and anyone who has not been tagged and would like to be. (Despite the rules, no one is under any compulsion to participate.)

No comments: