Saturday, January 26, 2008

Befores and Afters

Here's a peek at my house, sort of before and after. The before is actually pictures of one of my neighbors houses which is still very sparsely furnished. Love the piano though.

The houses are identical except for a few variations in flooring.




This is the front of the house. Above is the neighbor's house. Below is my house.



I think the way they do rental property on this particular estate is kind of weird. They let you choose a house like the houses already on the island but if you say you don't want the house, they don't give you those 60 or 70 prims to build your own.



Above is the before. Below is the after.



I still have some things I want to do to my house, especially the yard but I'll get around to that.



Above before, Below after.




Here's a few more After shots.



This one is of the entryway, it's an awkward space so i made it kind of like a foyer.



And this is as if you were walking into my bedroom. LOL



And this is of my bathtub area, and I built the tub. I bought one of those Enkythings ones but there was some kind of weird texture problem so I built one myself with a little tinkering. Those are pillow talk pillows in it and that towel is too. I made all the rugs too.

I have to give a shout out to Xandi Mars of Del Sol Open Market where I got most of the living room furniture and the chairs in the bedroom. She was so nice and made that swing thing for me to match the rest of the set and then retextured the chairs in a darker tone at my request.

If you would like to see these in bigger size, I refer you to my flickr. Don't set too much store in my appearance there though. I've already changed it, eep! The evolution of my avatar will be some other post.

2 comments:

IcyQueen Nightfire said...

Where did you get your carpet for the foyer? I really like it... :)

Sidonie said...

I made it Icy! I will totaly give you a copy if you like :)