Monday, February 18, 2008

The Friday Five - On Monday

I admit it, I'm a slacker. Too much to do and say and not enough time to do and say it! Big announcement in the next post. Meanwhile, here are my answers to the Friday Five, posted by Alicia over here.

1. If you could do one thing in SL, what would you do?

This is a toughie, cause there are many "one things" I'd like to do in SL. I think the biggest one is learn how to make animations. I keep thinking of ideas for animations that just aren't around.

2. If you could be anyone else in SL for a day, who would it be and why?

The lovely and cool Miss Babyhoney Bailey, SL Miss Universe. She runs a sim and a business, makes jewelry, models and a lot more. Plus, she's Miss Universe! I read about her on a blog and if I could remember which one I would note it here.

3. If you could change one thing in SL, what would it be?

LAG

4. If you could hop on a naughty poseball with one person of the same sex, who would it be?

You know? I have no idea.

5. If you could hop on a naughty poseball with one person of the opposite sex, who would it be?

You mean, other than Mr. Coolname? Probably one of those hawt guys featured over on the Mean Girls blog. Eenie, Meenie, Miney...you get the idea.

And that wraps this up.

No comments: